Chive Flakes by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried and flaked in Germany. Packed in the UK.
Chives have been traditionally used extensively in France, Sweden and elsewhere to add flavour to fish dishes, potatoes, pancakes and soups. Chives are now a popular herb used around the world as a flavouring herb that provides a milder onion-like taste than other members of the Allium species such as onion and garlic.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our deliciously aromatic chives are grown, harvested, dried and flaked in Germany before being packed promptly to seal in their flavour and bouquet.
USES: Chives flakes are great when sprinkled over omelettes, scrambled eggs and potato salads, or mixed into soups, dips and sauces. They can also be used for making flavoured butter by mixing them in with other herbs and spices when cooking steak, fish, roasted chicken and vegetables. You can increase their versatility in the kitchen by making an infused oil of pureed chives blended with oil and storing it in the fridge.
CHAMPION CHIVES: As well as brightening up their appearance, our chive flakes add an oniony flavour and nutritional value to an enormous range of dishes. They’re known for being rich in naturally occurring allicin, fibre, flavonoid, sulphur and alkolio – all of which assist digestion and are powerful antioxidants.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here