ChariTea Organic Black (330ml)
This is no ordinary quick cuppa on the run – this is a delicious way to enjoy a particularly fine tea, even when you don’t have time for finger sandwiches, dainty little cakes and your best china. Zap that afternoon energy slump with an updated classic: Sri Lankan tea with a twist of lemon – organic and fairly traded, of course.
From across the globe, only organic ingredients make it into our FairTrade iced teas. What’s more, every bottle sold donates 5 pence to the nonprofit Lemonaid & ChariTea Foundation, which funds social projects in developing countries.
Organic ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓ FairTrade ✓
Ingredients: Infusion of organic black tea (water, black tea) (93%), organic agave syrup, organic lemon juice (3%).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here