Carolina Reaper Chillies by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
If you’re looking for the last word in spicy food, you’ve come to the right place. The Carolina Reaper is the hottest chilli on the planet, according to the Guinness Book of World Records. The Carolina Reaper won the title in 2017, and despite attempts by chilli growers elsewhere to breed an even hotter chilli pepper, it has retained the top spot, clocking in at an average of 1.5 million units on the Scoville heat scale (by comparison, the mild jalapeño chillies served up in Mexican restaurants typically rate 2,500-8,000 units), although individual Carolina Reaper peppers have been measured at up to 2.2 million units. Carolina Reapers are obviously not for the faint-hearted, but they have a detectable flavour of tropical fruit and can be used (sparingly) to make potent pepper sauces and salsas that are truly unique. Go on – you know you want to.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here