Cafe Direct Organic Peru Whole Bean Coffee (200g)
This specialty single-origin Arabica coffee is grown organically on the steep slopes of the Andes by the Chirinos cooperative. The high altitude and fertile volcanic soils of the area have enabled the Chirinos co-op to produce amazing coffee consistently for more than 50 years, and its 815 members are committed to producing FairTrade, 100% organic coffee. This organic coffee has dark chocolate and golden raisin notes, and a sweet hazelnut finish.
Organic ✓ FairTrade ✓
Variety: 100% organic Arabica
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here