Dried Edible Burgundy Rose Buds by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried edible Burgundy rose buds are selected from the finest rose bushes in Turkey before being gently harvested so as not to bruise them, dried, and packed promptly to seal in their unique aroma and unmistakable flavour.
USES: Our edible Burgundy rose buds make a delicious, subtle tea that's quite unlike any other tea you've ever tasted. Rose petals have long been a star ingredient in Middle Eastern and South Asian cuisine, featuring prominently in sweets, drinks, rice dishes and more. Use the petals from our rose buds as a wonderful addition to a surprisingly wide range of dishes and drinks. Include them in mixes for cakes, brownies and cookie dough, flavour jellies and panna cotta with them, and grind them up and use them to add colour and flavour to cake and dessert frosting. How about getting exotic and stirring them into rice, cous cous, and other grain-based dishes, or sprinkling them into salads for an indulgent touch of glamour? Freeze them in ice cubes to add a delightful, subtle twist to cold drinks and use them to put a colourful, flavourful spin on cocktails and mocktails!
They're also perfect for creating homemade gifts such as soap, candles and bath bombs. They're ideal for all of those among you who are a little bit craft-inclined, so let your imagination run wild!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here