Bullet Chillies by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
Bullet chillies are believed to have been cultivated from Central and South American chillies in southern China and Southeast Asia. They’re fragrant, fruity chillies with a heat level that’s mild to hot – between 15,000 and 50,000 units on the Scoville heat scale (by comparison, the mild jalapeño chillies served up in Mexican restaurants are typically rated at 2,500-8,000 units).
Bullet chillies are a popular ingredient in Asian cuisine, especially Chinese cooking, and they pair well with peanuts, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms, aubergines, tofu and meats such as chicken, pork and duck. Dried, they can be ground or whizzed up in a blender to add a lovely spicy warmth to virtually any kind of cuisine – from fresh, tomatoey pasta sauces to warming winter casseroles.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here