Biona Organic Whole Sesame Tahini (250g)
Our organic tahini is made using whole sesame seeds that are freshly roasted before milling. We add a touch of sea salt to further enhance its flavour, but nothing more; no sugar, palm fat or emulsifiers, only the natural ingredients, which means you receive all the nutritional benefits and taste. An essential ingredient for any hummus lover, tahini turns chickpeas into food heaven, giving hummus its distinctive creamy texture and taste. Tahini’s natural, nutty flavour often gets overlooked, but it's delicious enjoyed on its own as a dip or spread liberally on crackers and toast. Try adding it to salad dressings for greater depth of flavour, or mixing it with garlic, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and roasted vegetables for a twist on a quick pasta sauce.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Wheat-free ✓ No palm oil ✓
Ingredients: Organic sesame seeds, sea salt.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here