Baharat Spice Mix by Hatton Hill. Blended and packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: This traditional Tunisian spice blend has a warming, sweet, earthy flavour that'll lend a touch of Middle Eastern culinary flair to your cooking in a surprising variety of ways.
USES: Hatton Hill's Baharat spice mix is an excellent seasoning and rub for roasted or barbecued fish, meat, poultry and vegetables, it's totally in its element in tagines, and it's a natural partner for cous cous. Add Baharat spice mix to soups and sprinkle it over finished dishes as a condiment. It's incredibly versatile – for a delicious appetiser that’s certain to cement your reputation for creative cuisine, try dipping soft fruits such as strawberries and raspberries in this lovely spice blend.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Paprika, coriander, ginger, cumin, cardamom, cloves, cassia, nutmeg.
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here