Aspall Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar (500ml)
This rustic vinegar is fermented from the juice of a special blend of organic apples and is unfiltered to retain the natural living enzymes that develop during fermentation, which are known as "the mother". Created from the juice of organically grown dessert and cyder apples, Aspall's raw organic cyder vinegar has a beautifully delicate apple flavour and a pleasant, clean finish. It's often consumed as part of a daily health regimen (diluted 15ml per 300ml of water) and it more than holds its own in all kinds of culinary settings, particularly in dressings and marinades.
Aspall's raw cyder vinegar is unpasteurised and made without preservatives for a fuller natural flavour. Its delicately fruity taste comes from nothing more than the apples from which it is fermented. It's sulphite-free, and vegan- and coeliac-friendly.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Sulphite-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here