Aspall Organic Red Wine Vinegar (350ml)
Fermented from organic grapes grown in the Rioja region of Spain, this red wine vinegar boasts a distinctively rich, rosy colour and a fresh, fruity flavour. It has a deliciously warm aroma and tastes clean and well rounded, making it a perfect base for a wide variety of sauces. It can also be used to add flavour to a diverse range of dishes, including soups, marinades and dressings.
Aspall's organic red wine vinegar contains no artificial flavourings or colourings; its fruity fullness comes from nothing more than the grapes from which it is fermented. It's sulphite-free, and vegan- and coeliac-friendly.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Sulphite-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here