Aspall Organic Balsamic Vinegar (350ml)
A beautifully smooth, sweet vinegar with a delicate kick of sharp bitterness, Aspall's organic balsamic vinegar is made in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. It's a perfect ingredient for dressings and marinades, and a few teaspoons will liven up gravies and sauces. If you're feeling adventurous, try a few drops of it in gin-based and other cocktails, or sprinkled over fresh fruit such as strawberries and even over ice cream.
Aspall's organic balsamic vinegar is bottled unpasteurised and without preservatives, ensuring a full, natural flavour. It's sulphite-free, and vegan- and coeliac-friendly.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Sulphite-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here