Acceptable Use Policy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
WHAT IS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS?
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to www.hattonhil.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to collectively and individually throughout this Policy as our Website), leave a review or participate in a blog on our Website, link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US:
The Websites www.hattonhil.com and email@example.com are operated by Rohan Foods Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07473787. Our registered office and main trading address is Unit 2, 8 Argall Avenue, London E10 7QE, United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is 156312329.
To contact us, please telephone our customer service line on +44 (0) 208 988 9788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of the terms of this Policy for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU:
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY:
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or which has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way whatever;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, post, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (hereinafter referred to as “spam”);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains anti-cybersecurity tools such as, but not limited to, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
You also agree not to:
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is hosted;
- any software used in the provision of our Website;
- Or any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation:
- the functionality for you to leave reviews of our products and/or services;
- the ability for you to participate in a blog.
In instances in which we provide any interactive services, we will provide clear information to you regarding the type of service offered, whether it is moderated, and what, if any, form of moderation is employed (including whether it is human, algorithmic or technical in any other way).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks to users (and in particular, to minors) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what type of moderation to use) given the specific nature of any such risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exempt ourselves from any liability for any losses or damages arising from the use of any interactive service by a user that is in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks they may face as a result of their usage of such services.
In circumstances in which we moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide a means of contacting the moderator, should any concerns or difficulties arise.
These Content Standards apply to any and all material that you contribute to our Website, for example by posting a review or participating in a blog (hereinafter referred to as a “contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Content Standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Rohan Foods Limited will determine, at its discretion, whether a contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with applicable laws in England and Wales, and those of any country from which it is posted.
A contribution must not:
- defame any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person or entity;
- be likely to deceive any person or entity;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abusive or invasive of any other individual’s privacy, or cause any individual annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any individual, or misrepresent the contributor’s identity or affiliation with any person;
- convey the impression that the contribution emanates from Rohan Foods Limited, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain any statement that a contributor knows or believes, or has reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, exposed are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or online links to other websites.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY:
When we consider that a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of a user’s or users’ right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded to our Website.
- the issuance of a warning to a user or users;
- legal proceedings against a user or users for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from any breach;
- further legal action against a user or users;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as is required by law.
We are excluded from any and all liability for any and all action we may take in response to breaches of our Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other actions that we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this Policy, its subject matter, and its formation, are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless a user is are a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case a user may bring proceedings in Northern Ireland. If a user is a resident of Scotland, he or she may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If a user is a business, the terms of this Policy, its subject matter, and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims), are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will exercise exclusive jurisdiction.