Organic Smoked Paprika by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from peppers organically grown, harvested and smoked in Spain. Packed in the UK.
Smoked paprika, known as pimentón in Spanish, is made from peppers that are smoked and dried over oak fires, giving them a rich, smoky flavour. It's a unique ingredient – an essential in Spanish cuisine – that'll add an entirely new dimension of aroma and depth of flavour to your cooking.
Our organic smoked paprika adds incredibly distinctive and delicious flavour notes to a wide range of dishes, from the simplest breakfasts – such as fried eggs and omelettes – to the most gourmet lunches and dinners. Spaniards use smoked paprika in a mind-boggling array of dishes – from tapas to soups, from salads to main courses – and so can you. Try mixing it into rubs and marinades for grilled, roasted or barbequed chicken, meat and fish. Sprinkle it into casseroles for a warmth and flavour that's all its own. Add it to hearty soups and simple stir-fries. Mix it into salad dressings and mayonnaise. Get a Hungarian vibe on, shake it into goulash and top with a little sour cream. There's almost nothing that isn't enhanced by this wonderfully aromatic and flavoursome spice!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here