Organic Psyllium Husk by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic psyllium husk is best known for its beneficial digestive properties, helping to keep those who consume it regular and maintaining overall gut health.
USES: Our organic psyllium husk is an easy and filling addition to juices, smoothies and shakes, giving them some well-rounded bulk that not only contributes to digestive health but also reduces appetite, thanks to its filling effect. It’s also brilliant in baking, especially for anyone on a low-carb, keto or gluten-free diet. Like gluten, it helps bind the ingredients in baked goods together, but with none of the carbs or undesirable aspects of gluten. Try Hatton Hill Organic’s organic psyllium husk in muffins, cinnamon rolls, crêpes, breads, flatbreads and pizza bases, and all kinds of cakes – chocolate, carrot, walnut, coffee… any you care to name!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here