Organic Moringa Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from moringa leaves organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic moringa powder is a powerhouse of nutrition, chock full of vitamins, vital amino acids and antioxidants. It has a delicious, verdant and almost spinach-like flavour.
USES: Our organic moringa powder is best incorporated into the diet as a super-supplement, mixed into fruit juices, smoothies and yoghurts, with a little touch of the sweetness of honey if you fancy it. For a nutritious coffee substitute to get you going in the morning, how about a moringa latte? Just add a teaspoon of our organic moringa powder to a cup of almond, soy or oat milk, whisk the mix as you heat it, and add a dollop of honey to sweeten. Moringa powder is also great in baking – think breads and muffins – and in pancakes, and its green hue makes it an invisible, nutrient-packed addition to guacamole.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here