Organic Cashew Nuts by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Vietnam. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic whole cashew nuts offer delicious, healthy snacking right out of the bag. In additional to being an incredibly moreish snack, they have an enormous variety of uses in everything from stir-fries to salads, desserts to dressings, cookies to cakes, and tarts to toffee.
Almost everything works brilliantly with cashews. Beyond the wide range of lip-smacking cashew dishes that we probably don’t need to tell you about, why not branch out into more exotic territory? Try pureeing cashews with garlic and chillies (and a little water, sugar and vinegar) to make a scrumptious salsa that’ll liven up almost any vegetable, meat, poultry or fish dish you rustle up. How about a dairy-free creamy pea or broccoli soup in which the cashews provide the velvety texture and flavour? Dairy- and egg-free cashew Caesar salad dressing, anyone? Or give in to your inner snack-hound and roast our cashews with ingredients such as chilli, rosemary, sea salt, garlic and other ingredients for some seriously munchable morsels.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||7.8g|
|- of which sugars||5.9g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here