Trinidad Scorpion Chillies by Hatton Hill. Ground from Trinidad scorpion chillies grown, harvested and dried in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
Trinidad scorpion peppers are native to the islands of Trinidad and Tobago, and acquired their name thanks to their “tail”, which resembles a scorpion’s stinger. And stinger is right, as the Trinidad scorpion chilli is one of the world’s hottest, rating around 300,000 units on the Scoville heat scale, hotter than habaneros and making the jalapeño chillies served up in Mexican restaurants (typically 2,500-8,000 units) look pretty tame.
Trinidad scorpion chillies have a fruity flavour and a quick-biting heat that lingers on the palate. They're excellent in salsas, sauces and soups.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here