Syrian Juniper Berries by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill’s Syrian juniper berries are strongly aromatic herbs from a plant that's a close relative to common juniper.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's Syrian juniper berries are grown in Turkey, and are harvested and dried with the utmost care before being packed.
USES: Hatton Hill’s Syrian juniper berries can be used in a wide range of recipes. The most common culinary use of the juniper berry is to flavour gin. But our Syrian juniper berries have a vast array of uses beyond that, playing a starring role in a diversity of dishes from main courses such as pork chops with port, juniper and orange, to hazelnut sweet potato pancakes with juniper syrup, to juniper-braised red cabbage. All the way through to desserts and indulgences like juniper and sea-salt dark-chocolate panna cotta, to vanilla, fig and juniper cake, and even fermented juniper berry juice. Aside from cooking and beverage-making, juniper berries are also used for their essential oil.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here