Nettle Leaves by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Nettle plants originated in Europe but have spread throughout the world, and have been used for centuries as a food, a tea and a balm for the skin. Far and away the most popular use of nettle leaves today is in brewing a tea that has a grassy, herbaceous flavour and aroma.
Nettle leaf tea is richly flavoured and naturally caffeine-free. Nettle leaves can also be incorporated into soups and broths, where they impart their distinctive taste, and made into soft drinks with the addition of honey, lemon and other ingredients.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Caffeine-free ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here