Green Jalapeño Chilli Powder by Hatton Hill. Ground from green jalapeño chillies grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Jalapeño chillies get their name from the city of Xalapa (also spelled Jalapa), in the Mexican state of Veracruz. They're the most widely used chillies in North America, and one of the best-known chilli varieties in the world.
Our green jalapeño chilli powder is a terrific ingredient for adding a little spice to almost any dish (it has a mild heat of only around 2,500-8,000 units on the Scoville heat scale; by comparison, the world's hottest chilli, the Carolina reaper, clocks in at an average of 1.5 million units).
Needless to say, our green jalapeño chilli powder is ideal in Mexican dishes such as salsa, rubs for barbequed and roasted meat, fish and vegetables, seasoning blends, marinades and fajitas. Try sprinkling it into salad dressings and mayonnaise to give them a bit of extra zing.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here