Chilli Powder by Hatton Hill Natural. Ground from chillies grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill's chilli powder is ground from chillies grown, carefully harvested at just the right time to preserve their wonderful, rich colour, and packed promptly to lock in their hue, flavour and aroma.
Our chilli powder is one of the most versatile spices on the face of the earth, used in almost every culinary tradition imaginable but featuring more prominently in some (think South Asian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, African and Asian – that's most of the world, already!) than others.
Add it to practically anything for a spicy kick that'll liven things up. It's a must-have ingrerdient for rubs and marinades for grilled and barbequed meat, fish, poultry and vegetables, it'll spice up soups, stews and casseroles, it'll pep up sauces for pasta and other dishes, alongside dressings, and you can use it as a tabletop condiment for preparations such as omelettes and scrambled eggs, potato salads, dips such as hummus and much, much more.
If you're feeling a little adventurous, you can even add it to desserts (key lime pie and chocolate fudge brownies are two of our favourites!) and other sweet treats such as homemade chocolate. And then, of course, there are always cocktails and mocktails like Bloody Marys!
Take the chilli challenge and try to find something that won't benefit from a bit of heat from this wonderful, world-beating spice!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here