Dried Morel Mushrooms by Hatton Hill. Collected in the wild in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill’s dried morel mushrooms are premium-quality wild mushrooms and come with their stems removed. Morels are also known as common morels, true morels, yellow morels, sponge morels, molly moochers, haystack mushrooms, dry land fish mushrooms, and – in the Turkish homeland of Hatton Hill’s harvest – kuzu gobegi.
Hatton Hill’s dried morel mushrooms are some the finest examples of this highly sought-after premium mushroom available anywhere, collected in the wild to bring the flavour of the forest right into your kitchen. The depth of their earthy, smoky, nutty flavour is described by some as being similar to steak, and it makes them enormously versatile in any dish that calls for sensational savoury richness. Rehydrate Hatton Hill’s dried morel mushrooms in water for a few minutes (don't forget to save the soaking water for use as a rich broth), then use them in almost any savoury dish you care to name. They’re stunning in soups, pasta dishes and salads, but equally good served as toast or bruschetta. Morels make wonderfully smoky, musky-flavoured sauces for meat and game dishes, and they take risotto truly to the next level. And of course they’re a brilliant addition to sautéed vegetable dishes, omelettes and more.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0.4g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here