Organic Ground Turmeric by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in India. Packed in the UK.
Turmeric is a member of the ginger family that’s commonly used to make curries, and added to a range of other dishes for its colour, flavour, aroma and, increasingly, its health benefits. It’s a must-have in Indian cooking and has been so for thousands of years, and it has also long been used in Caribbean cuisine. Additionally, it can be found in chutneys and in the delicious South Asian spice mixture garam masala.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s turmeric is grown, harvested, dried and ground in India, after which it’s packaged without delay to seal in its distinctive flavour and nutritional value.
USES: In addition to bringing a lovely warmth to curries and stews, Hatton Hill Organic’s ground turmeric can be used to add depth and complexity to soups, sautéed vegetables, rice dishes, hummus and other dips, falafel mix, lentils and other beans and pulses, pancakes and even smoothies for a healthy treat with a difference. Turmeric’s rich golden hue can give even the most ordinary dish an exotic twist!
TERRIFIC TURMERIC: Hatton Hill Organic’s ground turmeric contains naturally occurring curcumin – a strong antioxidant whose absorption into the body is aided by adding black pepper and healthy fats such as olive or coconut oil. That’s where your culinary skills come into play, so experiment to your heart’s content with this healthy, happy superfood!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here