Organic Black Peppercorns by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Sri Lanka. Packed in the UK.
Pepper is the most widely used spice on the planet, and Hatton Hill Organic takes pride in bringing you the finest organic black peppercorns from Sri Lanka.
Black peppercorns are such a hugely popular spice, an essential ingredient in such an incredible range of dishes, that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to listing their uses. Sauces, soups, seasonings... casseroles, crusts, crackers... black peppercorns pep up just about anything you care to name.
If you're feeling a little bit experimental, try whipping up a black peppercorn syrup to serve with red-fruit desserts and vanilla ice-cream: combine some fine sugar, lemon juice and black peppercorns in a saucepan, heat gently and reduce the mixture, strain out the peppercorns and top your dessert with it.
You can also make black peppercorn tinctures for cocktails by dropping a dozen peppercorns into a jar of vodka and leaving to infuse for a fortnight.
Black pepper and a dash of salt combine surprisingly well in recipes for sweet caramel cookies and other baked goods, really lifting them to another level. Go experiment!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here