Dried Edible Rose Petals by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Pakistan. Packed in the UK.
Rose petals have long been a star ingredient in Middle Eastern and South Asian cuisine, featuring prominently in sweets, drinks, rice dishes and more.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's dried edible rose petals are the plumpest, most succulent parts of the flower, selected from the finest of the crop and dried naturally before being packed promptly to seal in their beautiful flavour and aroma.
USES: Our rose petals are a wonderful addition to a surprisingly wide range of dishes and drinks. Use them in cakes, brownies and cookie dough, flavour jellies and panna cotta with them, and grind them up and use them to add colour and flavour to frosting mix for cakes. How about getting exotic and stirring them into rice, cous cous, and other grain-based dishes, or sprinkling them into salads for an indulgent touch of glamour? Freeze them in ice cubes to add a delightful, subtle twist to cold drinks, brew them as a wonderfully aromatic tea (both hot and iced), and use them to put a colourful, flavourful spin on cocktails and mocktails!
And if all that isn't enough, try using them in non-culinary settings. Add our rose petals to bathing water for a luxe relaxing soak, sprinkle them over a bed to create a romantic mood, or throw them as confetti to give an extra wow-factor to a wedding. There's so much you can do with this amazing flower!
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here