Organic Coriander Seeds by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Egypt. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s coriander seeds are a must-have for fans of South American, Indian, Mediterranean and African cuisines. When ground, they lend dishes an earthy warmth alongside notes of lemony citrus.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s coriander seeds, true to their Mediterranean origins, are grown in Egypt before being dried and packed to maximise the preservation of their flavour.
USES: Curries, cookies, cakes and compotes are all enhanced by a dash of coriander, but its uses don’t end there. It brings a warm zing to stews, soups, a range of meat and vegetable dishes, and even pickles, pairing particularly well with cumin, which adds some sweetness.
THE NEED FOR SEED: Coriander is a rich source of antioxidants, essential oils, vitamins and dietary fibre. Its leaves contain potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, and are packed with folic acid (a type of B vitamin that helps the body produce new cells), riboflavin, niacin and beta carotene, alongside vitamins A and C, both of which are powerful antioxidants. Eating pungent herbs and spices such as coriander also helps many people reduce their sodium intake.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427) and by the European Union.
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here