Organic Chickpea Flour by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, dried, and milled in Italy. Packed in the UK.
Chickpeas or, to give them their Spanish name, garbanzo beans, are one of the earliest legumes (beans and pulses) to be farmed, having been cultivated more than 10,000 years ago. They’re a staple of Mediterranean, Indian, and East African cuisine, and flour made from ground chickpeas is an excellent gluten-free alternative to wheat flour.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s chickpea flour is a gluten-free kitchen cupboard essential that boasts surprising versatility.
USES: Chickpea flour is great for baking sweet treats and savory dishes alike, and it also has many other uses. Mixed with a little water, it can be used as an egg substitute in quiches and frittatas, it can be fried with vegetables to make vege-burger patties, it’s great for making gravies, it can be whipped up into a mix to make oven-fries, and much more!
PACKED WITH PROTEIN: Hatton Hill Organic’s chickpea flour is rich not only in protein but also iron, folate, and many other nutrients.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓ Gluten-Free✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427) and by the European Union.
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Why not visit Organic Chickpea?
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here