Dried Morel Mushrooms by Hatton Hill. Collected in the wild in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Natural’s dried morel mushrooms are premium-quality wild mushrooms and come with their stems removed. Morels are also known as common morels, true morels, yellow morels, sponge morels, molly moochers, haystack mushrooms, dry land fish mushrooms, and – in the Turkish homeland of Hatton Hill’s harvest – kuzu gobegi. Morels are considered premium mushrooms, due to their depth and earthy, smoky, nutty flavor, which some describe as being similar to steak.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried morel mushrooms are collected in the wild in Turkey, bringing the flavour of the forest right into your kitchen.
USES: After rehydrating dried morel mushrooms in boiling water for a few minutes, use them in soups, pasta dishes, salads or simply served on toast with parsley. They can be used to make wonderfully smoky, musky-tasting sauces for dressing steaks, chops and roasts. Rissotto made with morel mushrooms is a terrific side dish for serving with white or red meats such as chicken or pork. And as light main course, they go well with salads and sautéed vegetable dishes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here